Brooklyn: New Year’s Resolution: Make More Art!
Today is the beginning of a new year and a new decade. This year, instead of making a resolution you dread and won’t last through January, like going to the gym, drinking less or eating clean… How about a resolution that brings you joy and is easier to stick to? Making more art!
Applications are now open for the Spring edition of The Other Art Fair Brooklyn 2020 – Brooklyn’s leading art fair for a generation of new art buyers.
Following a record breaking and electric November fair, The Other Art Fair Brooklyn is already excited for the upcoming spring edition of the fair. We are looking for 130 of the best independent artists based in Brooklyn and around the world for this exciting upcoming edition. Make your practice your priority this year and apply to be a part of the leading artist fair for emerging artistic talent.
Stands range in price and size, starting from $1880 + sales tax for 16 linear feet of wall space.
- Your own fully built stand with name board and spotlights
- Marketing and PR support
- Exposure to our extensive network of gallerists, critics and collectors
- Continued marketing support for one month following the fair
- Pre-fair artist workshop run by the fair team
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair with scope to be featured as a highlight fair artist on the Canvas blog and fair collections.
For more information and testimonials from artists read the 2020 Artist Guide.
Deadline: January 10th
“A festival for discovering mind-blowing work by emerging artists” -Time Out