Brooklyn: Call For Artists Fall 2019
Applications are now open for the Fall edition of The Other Art Fair Brooklyn, November 7-10, 2019 at the Brooklyn Expo Center.
Following a smash-hit success in May, The Other Art Fair Brooklyn returns to Greenpoint this Fall. We are looking for the best 130 independent artists to showcase their work at this exciting edition. Apply now. Deadline to apply: July 19
“The Other Art Fair prides itself on forming relationships directly with our artists and it is thrilling to see how this element of the Brooklyn fair has developed over the past three years. We have worked with individuals on special fair projects, forged strong relationships with returning artists, and significantly expanded our international artist community. I invite all artists who wish to be part of this unique platform to apply to our next edition this November.” Sophie Lucas, Fair Director
Stands range in price and size, starting from $1880 + sales tax for 16 linear feet of wall space.
- Your own fully built stand with name board and spotlights
- Marketing and PR support
- Exposure to our extensive network of gallerists, critics and collectors
- Continued marketing support for one month following the fair
- Pre-fair artist workshop run by the fair team
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair with scope to be featured as a highlight fair artist on the Canvas blog and fair collections.
Deadline: July 19
Click here for more information or contact Sasha Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org.