Sydney: Call For Artists
Applications are now open for the next edition of The Other Art Fair Sydney – Australia’s leading fair to meet and buy direct from the artist.
For our 5th edition, we’ll be heading back to the historic Locomotive Workshops at Australian Technology Park in Eveleigh from 14-17 March 2019, and will once again coincide with Art Month, Sydney’s city-wide celebration of contemporary art. Apply Here.
Stands range in price and size, starting from 4 linear meters – $1415 + GST. A reminder that collectives and artist duos are also welcome.
- Your own fully built stand with name board and spotlights
- Marketing and PR support
- Exposure to our extensive network of gallerists, critics and collectors
- Continued marketing support for one month following the fair
- Pre-fair artist workshop run by the fair team
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair with scope to be featured as a highlight fair artist on the Canvas blog and fair collections.
Deadline: Sunday 4th November 2018.
Plans are well underway for our exciting new fair program that promises to push the boundaries of art fairs and set us apart from similar events. If you are interested in putting forward a project or installation proposal for our feature program, we’d love to hear from you! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“A festival for discovering mind-blowing work by emerging artists” -Time Out