Sydney: Call For Artists
Exhibit at The Other Art Fair Sydney 2017.
Following a successful launch in Melbourne, The Other Art Fair returns to Sydney in Spring 2017 for the third Sydney edition. Don’t miss your chance to be part of Australia’s largest artist fair.
Now in five cities across the globe, The Other Art Fair is established as the leading platform for emerging artists to meet and sell directly to a new generation of art buyers. Not only about selling artworks, these four days enable artists to launch their work in the contemporary art world, gauge the public’s response to their pieces and meet fellow artists for potential future collaborations.
We were thrilled with the past two Sydney editions with artists making numerous sales, commissions, solo shows and post fair collaborations.
“I sold all my paintings and collected over 50 names of potential buyers. It was so great networking with an enthusiastic art market in a friendly and collaborative space.”
– Britt Dunbar, Sydney 2015 Exhibitor
We are now searching for the best artists to join The Other Art Fair Sydney 2017. Deadline for applications: Friday 9 June 2017.
There is no application fee. Stand fees start at $1895 + GST. This includes:
- Your own fully built stand with name board and spotlights
- Marketing and PR support
- Exposure to our network of gallerists, critics and collectors
- Continued marketing support for one month following the fair
- Pre-fair artist workshop run by the fair team
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair with scope to be featured as a highlight fair artist on the Canvas blog and fair collections
Please see this page for more information. Keep checking into our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as we will be releasing regular news over the next few weeks about our venue and selection committee. For further information please contact Zoe Paulsen at email@example.com.