Melbourne: Call For Artists
After another hugely successful year of The Other Art Fair in Australia, we are thrilled to announce that we will be back again in Melbourne from 2nd-5th August at The Facility in Kensington for our much anticipated second edition!
Continuing to grow within the art world, The Other Art Fair is recognized as the definitive place to discover exciting and emerging talent. Presented by leading online gallery Saatchi Art, this collaboration unites two of the fastest growing sectors of the international art market and emphasises the fair’s ethos of connecting art lovers directly with artists all year round on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair.
Apply online now for your chance to take part as an exhibiting artist in The Other Art Fair Melbourne, 2nd – 5th August 2018! Deadline: Sunday 8th April.
Not only about selling artworks, these four days enable artists to launch their work in the contemporary art world, gauge the public’s response to their pieces and meet fellow artists for potential future collaborations. The fair is wide-reaching in its audience, attracting individuals who support artistic practice in other ways: advertising agencies, designers and corporate companies looking to commission pieces.
There is no application fee. Stand fees apply according to stand size. This fee includes:
- Your own fully built stand with name board and spotlights
- Marketing and PR support
- Exposure to our network of gallerists, critics and collectors
- Continued marketing support for one month following the fair
- Pre-fair artist workshop run by the fair team
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair with scope to be featured as a highlight fair artist on the Canvas blog and fair collections.
For further information please contact Zoe Paulsen: email@example.com.