Melbourne: Call For Artists
Exhibit at the inaugural edition of The Other Art Fair Melbourne.
After two successful editions of The Other Art Fair Sydney, we are thrilled to announce the launch of The Other Art Fair Melbourne in Autumn 2017.
The Other Art Fair provides a unique platform for artists to showcase their work to gallerists, curators, critics and collectors. In addition to artwork sales, these four days enable artists to launch their work in the contemporary art world, gauge the public’s response to their pieces and meet fellow artists for potential future collaborations.
The past two Sydney editions welcomed over 10,000 visitors, resulting in numerous sales, post fair commissions and collaborations. All of which is testament to Sydney’s desire for direct access to cutting edge work. Now it’s time to show Melbourne what our artists have to offer!
“I sold all my paintings and collected over 50 names of potential buyers. It was so great networking with an enthusiastic art market in a friendly and collaborative space.”
Britt Dunbar, Sydney Exhibitor
Deadline for applications: Friday 27 January 2017
Please see this page for more information. There is no application fee. Stand prices start at $1895+GST. This includes:
- Your own fully built stand with name board and spotlights
- Marketing and PR support
- Exposure to our network of gallerists, critics and collectors
- Continued marketing support for one month following the fair
- Pre-fair artist workshop run by the fair team
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair with scope to be featured as a highlight fair artist on the Canvas blog and fair collections
Keep checking into our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as we will be releasing regular news over the next few months. For further information contact Zoe Paulsen email@example.com.