London: Call For Artists Spring 2020
Applications are now open for the Spring edition of The Other Art Fair London 2020 – the UK’s leading fair to meet and buy direct from the artist.
Back in it’s home city for the 19th time, the next edition of the fair will be held the iconic Old Truman Brewery in East London. Showcase your work at the fair to expose yourself to art collectors, buyers and critics. Apply now.
Stands range in price and size, starting from £1,375 + VAT for 5 linear metres of wall space.
- Your own fully built stand with name board and spotlights
- Marketing and PR support
- Exposure to our extensive network of gallerists, critics and collectors
- Continued marketing support for one month following the fair
- Pre-fair artist workshop run by the fair team
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair with scope to be featured as a highlight fair artist on the Canvas blog and fair collections.
Deadline: 6 December 2019.
Plans are well underway for our exciting new fair program that promises to push the boundaries of art fairs and set us apart from similar events. If you are interested in putting forward a project or installation proposal for our feature program, we’d love to hear from you! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“A festival for discovering mind-blowing work by emerging artists” -Time Out