London: A New Fair in Kings Cross This Summer
We are excited to announce that we are launching a new fair in London this summer in Kings Cross, 4-7 July 2019.
With its canal-side setting, cobbled streets and mix of Victorian architecture with cutting edge design, Kings Cross is one of the largest and most exciting redevelopments in London. What was once an underused industrial wasteland has been transformed into a vibrant new city quarter, an action-packed hub for creatives, and now home to Google, Universal Music, Facebook and…. The Other Art Fair.
For its new summer fair The Other Art Fair Kings Cross will be in the same location as the world-renowned art and design university, Central Saint Martins, and we will be working closely with the university to develop a valuable partnership and programme of events to create a dynamic and diverse platform for emerging art.
“There is so much happening in Kings Cross at the moment which makes it the perfect location for a new London edition of the fair. I can’t wait to bring the fair to a new audience and introduce more artists to the area. The Summer London fair will be a new highlight of the global art calendar.” – Jessica Chow, UK Fair Manager
Stand prices start at £1,120 (+ VAT) for 4 linear metres of wall space.
Stand package includes:
- Fully built stand with name board and spotlights
- PR, marketing and curation support
- Exposure to our extensive network of gallerists, museum professionals, critics and collectors
- Ongoing marketing support following the fair – Pre-fair artist workshop hosted by the fair director and team
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair with scope to be featured as a fair highlight in Saatchi Art collections and on our Canvas blog