Chicago: Call For Artists Spring 2020
Applications are now open for the upcoming edition of The Other Art Fair Chicago 2020. The Other Art Fair returns to Chicago this Spring 2020, from May 27 – 30, with a brand new Downtown Chicago venue, the iconic Skylight at the Chicago Board of Trade Building in the vibrant Central Loop area.
Presented by Saatchi Art, in partnership with BOMBAY SAPPHIRE®, The Other Art Fair showcases work by 120 talented independent artists with artworks starting from $150, each hand picked by a Selection Committee of art world experts. Art lovers can visit the fair with the confidence that they are buying from the very best and most promising emerging artists in a unique and immersive experience.
Stands range in price and size, starting from $1880 + sales tax for 16 linear feet of wall space.
- Your own fully built stand with name board and spotlights
- Marketing and PR support
- Exposure to our extensive network of gallerists, critics and collectors
- Continued marketing support for one month following the fair
- Pre-fair artist workshop run by the fair team
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair with scope to be featured as a highlight fair artist on the Canvas blog and fair collections.
FAQS: For artist testimonials and more information on why to apply please read the 2020 Fair Guide.
Deadline to apply: February 28