Call for Artists: Los Angeles Spring 2020
Apply to exhibit at The Other Art Fair in Los Angeles this Spring – April 16-19, 2020!
The Other Art Fair will return to Los Angeles in the Spring of 2020 for its fifth edition to present the very best emerging and independent artists to an audience of art collectors and enthusiasts.
With over 40 successful installments across the UK, Australia and the United States, The Other Art Fair is recognized as the definitive place to discover exciting and emerging talent. Exhibiting at the fair not only allows artists to sell their works, but also enables them to launch their careers into the contemporary art world, gauge the public’s response to their pieces, and network withart world experts and fellow artists.
We are now searching for top artists to exhibit at the upcoming Los Angeles Spring edition!
The Other Art Fair – Los Angeles
April 16-19, 2020 | Barker Hangar
Applications due: November 29th, 2019
Stand fees start at $1,880 + sales tax and include the following:
- Your own fully built stand at The Other Art Fair. This includes spotlights and nameboard
- A profile on saatchiart.com/theotherartfair
- Marketing and PR support
- Exposure to a diverse audience of critics, gallerists and collectors
- Pre-fair workshop with advice on display, pricing and self-representation given by the fair team.
- Selection by a panel of esteemed experts. Past members have included: Max Presneill (Torrance Art Museum), Meg Cranston (Otis College of Art and Design), and Laura Hyatt (LAND – Los Angeles Nomadic Division).