In a fantastic waterside location in the heart of Bristol’s harbourside, Arnolfini is one of Europe’s leading centres for the contemporary arts, presenting innovative, experimental work in the visual arts, performance, dance, film, music and events, accompanied by a programme of learning and participation activities. Arnolfini is a partner of Tate, and exchanges programmes, ideas and skills with the Plus Tate network of visual arts organisations across the UK.
Saturday 2 September 2017: 10am-6pm
Sunday 3 September 2017: 10am-5pm
16 Narrow Quay
Bristol BS1 4QA
Arnolfini is a 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station. A taxi rank can be found outside the station.
Most city centre bus services stop within walking distance of Arnolfini. The nearest stops are at The Centre and Queen Square.
Marlborough Street Bus Station is 15 mins walk away.
For more information on trains call +44(0)8456 484 950
For more information on buses call +44(0)117 955 3231 or +44(0)870 608 2608
Number 07 Boats run timetabled ferries around the Bristol harbourside. For further information and a timetable see the website.
Long stay park on The Grove, off Prince Street with good evening rates.
NCP multi-storey car park next door to Jury’s Hotel on Prince Street, close to Arnolfini.
Short stay car park at the old Industrial Museum on the other side of the swing bridge: From The Grove, turn left at lights and take the first right after the bridge.
Metered street parking is also available on Wapping Wharf and at Queens Square. The Arnolfini have two parking spaces outside for disabled drivers or for passengers only.
Once you reach the centre of Bristol, you can reach Arnolfini by following the brown tourism signs.
Directions from M32:
- Take M32 (exit 19 from M4) to the end of the motorway.
- At main traffic lights turn right towards city centre.
- At large roundabout, take 1st exit onto Haymarket (leads into Rupert St).
- Keep to the left and go through three sets of lights. You will come to The Centre. Keep in the left lane and filter left onto Baldwin Street.
- Take 2nd right onto Queen Charlotte Street then 1st left.
- At river turn right (onto a cobbled street).
- At the end take the 2nd exit off the mini roundabout onto The Grove.
- There is a long stay car park on your left. Other parking options are listed below.